Virtual trading platform gives you the hands on experience to start trading in stocks. Virtual platforms are available for the Stock Market in India too.
Looking around for a good platform for virtual trading stocks in Indian ?
What you need to look for in a Virtual Trading app ?
- A good design layout, that will simplify your trading journey.
- An inbuilt charting feature with tick by tick data and realtime bid and ask quotes.
- An option to set your virtual currency.
- Free to use.
I have tried out a few of these virtual trading apps during the initial years of my trading career.
But what I noticed is most of them look complicated in their design and does not make things easy for a beginner.
It is only recently, The tradingview virtual charting platform has come to my attention.
This charting app has a Free paper trading account feature which works with stocks In The Indian Stock Market.
I use the tradingview charting for my intraday trades because of its simplicity.
A simplicity in design that is good for beginner to virtual trade in stocks and commodities for free in an easy to understand format.
Virtual trading with tradingview’s paper trading account :
- Trade Indian stocks and global commodities on the same account for free.
- Option to set the value of your virtual Indian Currency.
- Real time tick by tick charts with bid and ask quotes.
- Web based interface, pleasing to eyes, easy to understand and accessible from mobile.
- Library of modern Technical indicators.
- Idea sharing features on the main site helps you learn and trade at the same time.