- FFXIV Tips :Convert Your Extra Leve Allowances Into Gil
- Search Results
- FFXIV What to gather for $$ [ Gil Gathering Guide]
- 70 thoughts on “FFXIV Culinarian Leveling Guide (Shadowbringers Updated!)”
- Eorzea Database
- FFXIV Crafting & Gathering Gear Overmelding Guide by Caimie Tsukino
- Treasure Maps
- Culinarian Level 1-15: The early levels
- Search Results
- Kylie's Ultimate Chocobo Guide
FFXIV Tips :Convert Your Extra Leve Allowances Into Gil
Updated for Shadowbringers: Patch 5.0.5!
Whether you’re a new player, veteran raider, or maybe returning to the game, the amount of various content in FFXIV can be overwhelming at times. This guide should act as a means of displaying options for what to prioritize on a daily and weekly basis during your time in game.
Duty Roulette – Tomestone grind.
In your Duty Finder, you will see various Duties you can queue for under Duty Roulette. Completing each of these daily will yield bonuses of various currencies.
Mini Cactpot – Earn MGP.
Visit the Main Counter in Golden Saucer. Purchase 3 tickets for a chance at big MGP winnings.
FFXIV What to gather for $$ [ Gil Gathering Guide]
Refer to FFXIV Cactpot Solver.
Daily Hunts – Currency grind for glamour, minions, Materia, HS/ARR mount speed. Visit the Clan Hunt Board to pick up daily mark bills for each expansion.
- Shadowbringers: Sack of Nuts.
Go to The Crystarium (x9, y9) or Eulmore: The Understory (x11, y10).
- Stormblood: Centurio Seals.
70 thoughts on “FFXIV Culinarian Leveling Guide (Shadowbringers Updated!)”
Go to Rhagr’s Reach (x13, y11) or Kugane (x10, y10).
- Heavensward: Centurio Seals. Go to Foundation (x12, y11).
- A Realm Reborn: Allied Seals.
Visit your Grand Company’s hub.
Beast Tribe Quests – Reputation grind for glamour, mounts, materials.
- Shadowbringers: Coming in a future patch.
- Stormblood: Namazu (The Azim Steppe: x6, y23), Ananta (Castellum Velodyna: x21, y26), Kojin (The Ruby Sea: x29, y16).
- Heavensward: Moogle (The Churning Mists: x15, y28), Vath (The Dravanian Forelands: x24, y20), and Vanu Vanu (The Sea of Clouds: x6, y14).
- A Realm Reborn: Amal’jaa (Southern Thanalan: x23, y14), Ixali (North Shroud: x24, y22), Kobold (Outer La Noscea: x21, y18), Sahagin (Western La Noscea: x17, y21), and Sylph (East Shroud: x22, y26).
Grand Company Turn-ins – Large experience and Company Seals.
Each day you can turn in items to your Grand Company Personnel Officer for a DoH (Supply) and DoL (Provisioning) class.
Turning in high quality items yields double experience (gold stars yield bonus experience and seals).
Adventurer Squadron – NPC missions yielding various bonuses. Visit your Grand Company’s Squadron Barracks to manage your Recruits.
If they aren’t max level (60), you can train them 3 times per day and run Squadron Dungeons. You can also send Recruits on Command Missions, which take 18 hours to complete, rewarding various buffs or items upon completion.
Treasure Hunts – The Lost & Hidden Canals / Shifting Altars of Uznair, gil, glamour, minions.
FFXIV Crafting & Gathering Gear Overmelding Guide by Caimie Tsukino
There is an 18 hour cooldown on finding a Treasure Map which could yield entry to The Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah, The Lost Canals of Uznair, Aquapolis, or a variety of other items and gil. Note, you can also buy these maps on the Market Board.
Eden’s Gate – End-game raid, high-end gear.
Normal tokens can be earned once per boss per week and are redeemed at Yhal Yal in Eulmore: The Canopy (x10, y11). Note: you can grind Normal bosses until you get the drop you want. Savage is locked out at one kill per boss per week.
Cap Tomestones – End-game high-end gear.
Allagan Tomestones of Phantasmagoria are Shadowbringers’ currency for the high-end gear for DoW/DoM jobs. This currency is capped at 450 per week and can be redeemed at Aymark in Eulmore (x10, y11) for item level 460 gear.
Alliance Raids – End-game 24-man raids, gear once per week.
Coming in a future patch.
Custom Deliveries – End-game crafting/gathering, gil, experience, scrips. These are weekly DoH/DoL deliveries you can turn in to various NPCs to earn scrip or experience. Limited 6 per NPC and a total of 12 per week.
Tip: Leverage the bonus turn-in.
- Kurenai in The Ruby Sea (x28, y15).
- M’Naago in Rhalgr’s Reach (x14, y9).
- Zhloe Aliapoh in Idyllshire (x4, y6).
- Adkiragh in Idyllshire (x4, y6).
Challenge Log – Consistent weekly objectives yielding bonus currencies and experience. These objectives encompass all content FFXIV has to offer, so choose what’s important to you.
Wondrous Tails – Random objectives yielding a variety of rewards differing each week.
Culinarian Level 1-15: The early levels
Visit Khloe Aliapoh in Idyllshire (x5, y6) to acquire the key item which shows this week’s objectives. The more objectives you complete, the higher chance of rewards.
Jumbo Cactpot – Earn MGP.
Visit the Cacktpot Board in Golden Saucer. Purchase 3 tickets and return Saturday when winning number is drawn for a chance at huge MGP profit. Limited to 3 tickets per week.
Fashion Report – Earn MGP. Every Friday – Tuesday, the Masked Rose NPC will appear in The Gold Saucer (x7, y7) and will offer a glamour challenge.
The FFXIV subreddit posts the guide weekly – don’t miss this for some easy MGP!
Weekly Hunts – Currency grind for glamour, minions, Materia, HS/ARR mount speed.
Visit the Clan Hunt Board to pick up weekly mark bills for each expansion.
- Shadowbringers: Sack of Nuts. Go to The Crystarium (x9, y9) or Eulmore: The Understory (x11, y10).
- Stormblood: Centurio Seals. Go to Rhagr’s Reach (x13, y11) or Kugane (x10, y10).
- Heavensward: Centurio Seals.
Go to Foundation (x12, y11).
- A Realm Reborn: Allied Seals. Visit your Grand Company’s hub.
The Masked Carnivale – Earn Allied Seals, gil, Poetic tomestones. Weekly solo challenges for the Blue Mage job.
You can queue up in Uldah: Steps of Thal (x11, y13). This is particularly useful for quickly earning enough Allied Seals for ARR riding maps!
My hope is that this brief guide helped you get a grasp on what to prioritize with your time in-game as we continue our adventure through Shadowbringers!
Kylie's Ultimate Chocobo Guide
While you’ll still want to ensure you’re completing the Main Scenario Quest (MSQ), other quest lines, and leveling other classes, this checklist should help optimize your progression through Eorzea. Cheers to the /r/ffxiv Discord for helping verify the content of this guide!
Let me know your thoughts on this guide or if you’d like to see other guides in the future. You’re welcome to join my Discord or shoot me a follow on Twitter, and Twitch, and YouTube as well!